The São Paulo Global Center seeks to provide Notre Dame students with opportunities for internships or employment in Brazil. In close partnership with the Notre Dame Alumni Association, the Notre Dame Club of Brazil, and the Center for Career Development, the Center has developed a network of companies, foundations, and international associations familiar with Notre Dame and receptive to exploring opportunities for employment with Notre Dame students.
Students who participate have the opportunity to:
- Work in companies in areas of their interest
- Take on challenging business projects
- Expand their professional and personal network
- Deliver impactful results in real business environment
- Develop both tangible and intangible skills
More information about the 2018 - 2019 internship season, including deadlines for application, is coming soon. In the meantime, send all internship queries to the Center.
If you are representing an organization that is interested in hosting a Notre Dame student intern, please contact the Center.